GADANG SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
BACHELOR DEGREE IN ANY ONE OF THE BELOW COURSES:
- Must be a Malaysian citizen, age 23 and below.
- Must be waiting for admission or currently pursuing a full-time undergraduates degree course in local.
- University/ College that are registered with Ministry of Higher Education.
- Applicants currently pursuing their degree must obtain a minimum CGPA of 3.5 out of 4.00 in their latest semester result.
- Must be not holding any other scholarship from other organization for the same course of study (apart from PTPTN).
- Must have achieve a minimum 5A’s in SPM/ O-Level and minimum 3A’s STPM/ A-Level or equivalent, whichever is applicable.
- Demonstrate active involvement in extra-curricular activities.
- Competent in verbal and written English.
- Possess strong leadership qualities.
- Demonstrate need for financial assistance.
- Civil Engineering
- Structure, Hydraulic
- Geo-technical/ Highway/ Pavement
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Management
- Highway Engineering
- Construction Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Business Management
- Human Resources
- Finance & Accounting